Friday, February 10, 2012

New Costume Sketches.

  
Costume Sketch for Dalton




Costume sketch for Lady Carliss


Here are a couple of costume sketches for our new film project."Lady Carliss" based upon the book by Chuck Black, "Lady Carliss and the Waters of Moorue" from the Knights of Arrethtrae series.

If you are interested...you can find a slide show posted near the bottom of this blog that will show you the costume sketches for the other characters in our movie.

We are working on the script and discussing the camera shots that we would like to use in this film. This should be quite exciting since we are using my new film camera that I got for my birthday. This new camera can do a lot more than my old camera could.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful costume sketches! I really like how things are coming together for this film. I am getting really excited for you to start shooting the film.

    Looking forward to your next post.

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete